Monday 30 April 2012

Tuesday in Aberdeen

Tuesday morning, I had a course to do. I got up and walked to the office. I spoke to my line manager and he said he would get me a laptop to type up my CV.
As I did not have my laptop I had to re create my CV from the records my employer holds on me, so I got my original CV from when I was recruited and then had the office list all the jobs I had been on since joining, and a list of all the courses I have done since joining.
I spent the evening sitting in the crew house and typed up my CV on the new template and included all the jobs I have been on since joining as well as all the courses. All in 11 point text. The course list took two pages! My line manager asked me to not put anymore down.  Maybe I am doing too many courses, what do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment