Sunday 29 January 2012

Not been well

Sorry no blogs for a while. I was not well. I have had a stomache virus that saw me chucking up really badly on Thursday and being very run down up until yesterday afternoon.
I am now feeling a lot better and I am trying to get back on my boat. Unfortunately it has sailed.
I was due to board the ship on Thursday night at Mid Night (originally it had been 0900 Friday morning, but it was brought forward to Thursday), but it sailed without me.
I have been told that I may need a letter from my Doctor confirming I am OK before I can board. We will wait and see.
The third book is progressing, obviously I had a few days off, but I did some more work on it yesterday and it is now about 23 kindle pages long. It needs a lot more work....

No comments:

Post a Comment