Wednesday 4 January 2012

The G-Band!

OK, I went to the hypotherapist yesterday, and we had about an hour long session where she asked me a lot of questions.
She offered me a course of treatment to find my underlying problem, it would take about 8 to 10 sessions. I declined it,as I believe I actually know where my problems stem from.
We have settled on an initial treatment on Monday next week where I will have a session to reduce my food intake, and then a session on my seasickness.
When I come back onshore after my next 28 period on the ship (11 Jan to 9th Feb) we will have the first proper gastrict band session, then I will have two more before I go offshore again, and then I final one when I come back in March.
She says I will need 4 proper sessions.
I have booked a hire car to go and see the kids. I am also going to see if I can tidy up the eldest front room so she can get her cupboards up & her wardrobes assembled.
My brother will come with me to drill some holes that need to be done quite accurately.
I am about a week away from completing the book. It is a bit waffly, but I am still happy about it.
I am looking forward to uploading it. I just wonder if anyone will buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment