Saturday 7 January 2012

First Book Published

OK. Been to see the kids, and all is fairly right with the world.
I have published by first book for the KIndle. It is on Amazon, and it is basically about me.
The Book is called "Down but not out" and is the story of my failure in, and my climb back out of that failure.
It is priced at the exhorbitant price of £1, or $1.50 if you are in the states.
It is very short, as I did not want to embarass to many people by putting their names in it and I have avoided some of the more embarassing issues I could have put in it.
I am now working on another book, which is a lot better than the first one. I have had it read by someone and have started on correcting the many errors in it, I will now finish it and get it uploaded, hopefully by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment