Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Horror of being a Zombie

OK. I have not been on for a long time and there are many reasons for this. However, I am now back with a new book on Amazon called The Horror of being a Zombie. It is a re write of sad to be a zombie including a lot of critisism that was received.
I have also released several articles on LinkedIn and you may want to take a quick look at these.
Since I last filled out a post, both my mother and father have passed away, I have split up with my long term girlfriend and no longer live in Northamptonshire.
I now have a new long term girlfriend, who I have asked to marry me and we are getting married on November 14th this year. Oh, and I now live in North East Scotland.
I am no longer a surveyor, I have spent the last two and a half years being an Operations Supervisor and I am now redundant.
I am re writting my mum's ginger cat and am half way through a fictional story on my job as a surveyor. In addition I am working on a long term project, writting a book about a mono pole antenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment