Friday 28 August 2015

My Mum's ginger cat

I have been working on an updated version of my mum's ginger cat. The original book had about 15000 words and was not too bad. I am expanding it to closer to 30000 and then will publish it again, on both Kindle and via createspace as a paperback.
I am working on two other books at the moment as well. One is a survey book, it is a fictionalisd account of a survey. The events are all real, but have been taken from a life time of working with people and condensed into one story. When you read it, please be aware that the story lines are all true, you won't always believe it, but they are.
The other book is closer to my heart, it is fully fact based and is a study of a very simple antenna. I am writting about the mono pole, or also know as a Marconi pole. A vertical antenna of the simplest type.

No comments:

Post a Comment